This form is available from September to December. (A final review of fees charges occurs in January, following the last day to add courses, of students' eligibility to pay per course fee charges vs. program fee charges.)
**All requests received up to the last day to add classes in September will be processed by the end of September (prior to the first service charge accrual date in October). **
To determine full fees payable before account adjustments are made, tuition fees may be found on the 'Course Fee' tables on the Student Accounts webpage (2022-2023 Fall-Winter Session John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design.
Please remember that eligibility for having tuition charges assessed using the 'per course fee' model are very specific and dates related to cancellation of any courses are used in determining which fee model is used. See: Fees and Financial Aid for detailed descriptions.
Please visit the Daniels Faculty Undergraduate Tuition Fees page (referenced above) for a detailed explanation about eligibility for per-course fee billing before completing this form.
I am requesting a change to have my fees assessed under the per-course fee framework instead of the program fee framework. I confirm that:
• My current course load (including approved, interim, requested, and waitlisted courses) does not exceed 3.5 full course equivalents (FCE).
• I understand that, once my fees have been changed to a per-course fee assessment, I will not be able to carry more than 3.5 FCE (including any waitlisted courses).
• I understand that, once my fees have been changed to a per-course fee assessment, IF I want to carry more than 3.5 FCE (including any waitlisted courses) I will need to contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services to request that my fees be changed to a program fee assessment.
• I understand that, if I have requested that my fees be changed back to a program fee assessment, I will not be able to carry more than 3.5 FCE (including any waitlisted courses) until I have received confirmation from the Office of the Registrar and Student Services that my fee assessment has been changed to a program fee.
• I understand that, if I drop any F or Y courses after September 21,2022 and add S courses, my fees may be changed and re-assessed under the program fee framework (F and Y courses as of September 21,2022 + S courses as of January 22, 2023 = total course load count).