**All requests received up to last day to add classes in September will be processed by the end of September (prior to the first service charge accrual date in October). **
To determine full fees payable before account adjustments are made, tuition fees may be found on the 'Course Fee' tables on the Student Accounts webpage (https://fees.utoronto.ca - Click on Current Session->Divisional Tuition Fee & Refund Schedules->2021-2022 Fall Winter Divisional Tuition Fee & Refund Schedules->Architecture, Landscape and Design, John H. Daniels Faculty of Undergraduate->Domestic or International.
Please visit the Daniels Faculty Undergraduate Tuition Fees page for a detailed explanation about eligibility for per-course fee billing before completing this form: https://www.daniels.utoronto.ca/fees
I am requesting a change to have my fees assessed under the per-course fee framework instead of the program fee framework. I confirm that:
• My current course load (including approved, interim, requested, and waitlisted courses) does not exceed 3.5 full course equivalents (FCE).
• I understand that, once my fees have been changed to a per-course fee assessment, I will not be able to carry more than 3.5 FCE (including any waitlisted courses).
• I understand that, once my fees have been changed to a per-course fee assessment, IF I want to carry more than 3.5 FCE (including any waitlisted courses) I will need to contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services to request that my fees be changed to a program fee assessment.
• I understand that, if I have requested that my fees be changed back to a program fee assessment, I will not be able to carry more than 3.5 FCE (including any waitlisted courses) until I have received confirmation from the Office of the Registrar and Student Services that my fee assessment has been changed to a program fee.
• I understand that if I drop any F or Y courses after September 22, 2021 and add S courses, my fees may be changed and re-assessed under the program fee framework (F and Y courses as of September 22, 2021 + S courses as of January 23, 2022 = total course load count).