The deadline to submit this form has now passed. A full review of all undergraduate student accounts occurs after the last day to add classes this term, i.e. January 19, and eligible accounts will be adjusted and students notified at that time.
If you qualify for per course fees and do not receive an email regarding your account adjustment by Monday, January 27, please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit the completed form for the Winter 2020 semester is December 21st, 2019. Please visit the Daniels Faculty Undergraduate Tuition Fees page for a detailed explanation about eligibility for per-course fee billing before completing this form: https://www.daniels.utoronto.ca/fees
I am requesting a change to have my fees assessed under the per-course fee framework instead of the program fee framework. I confirm that:
• My current course load (including approved, interim, requested, and waitlisted courses) does not exceed 3.5 full course equivalents (FCE).
• I understand that, once my fees have been changed to a per-course fee assessment, I will not be able to carry more than 3.5 FCE (including any waitlisted courses).
• I understand that, once my fees have been changed to a per-course fee assessment, if I want to carry more than 3.5 FCE (including any waitlisted courses) I will need to contact the Office of the Registrar and Student Services to request that my fees be changed to a program fee assessment.
• I understand that, if I have requested that my fees be changed back to a program fee assessment, I will not be able to carry more than 3.5 FCE (including any waitlisted courses) until I have received confirmation from the Office of the Registrar and Student Services that my fee assessment has been changed to a program fee.
• I understand that if I drop any F or Y courses after September 18 and add S courses, my fees may be changed and re-assessed under the program fee framework (F and Y courses as of September 18 + S courses as of January 19 = total course load count).