The Daniels Faculty Graduate Travel Grant provides registered full-time Daniels Faculty graduate students with a modest financial subsidy to cover a portion of the costs associated with optional travel related to Daniels graduate courses. This is not a need-based application and support is not guaranteed. Grants are issued as a reimbursement after travel is completed and required receipts and documentation have been provided. Grants will be assigned based on the availability of funds.
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements -
- Full-time Daniels graduate students;
- Registered in Daniels graduate courses during the time of travel;
- Travelling during the term as part of a course for which they are enrolled.
- Fall deadline - Fri, Nov 1, 2019, 9am Toronto time. Applications submitted after this deadline will be reviewed after the winter deadline listed below.
- Winter deadline - Mon, Mar 2, 9am Toronto time. Applications submitted after this deadline will not be reviewed.
To login - enter your UTORid username and password.