This program is intended to cover the approximate costs of the interest charges (up to a maximum $2,000) on a Student Line of Credit in the student's name for the year. Students may apply once for each year of their studies, effectively covering all interest charges during their degree.
- be full-time students in Daniels Faculty professional masters programs who began their program in 2017-18 or later; and
- be currently registered during the 2019-20 academic year; and
- be receiving the maximum amount of government financial aid (OSAP or other provinces) available, but whose funding does not cover all university costs; and
- provide proof of a line of credit in the student's name.
For all eligible students, this application must be completed prior to submitting an application for a Graduate Grant.
- Fall deadline - Fri, Nov 1, 2019, 9am Toronto time. Applications submitted after this deadline will be reviewed after the winter deadline listed below.
- Winter deadline - Mon, Mar 2, 9am Toronto time. Applications submitted after this deadline will not be reviewed.
To login: enter your UTORid username and password.